Welcome! I’m glad you are here. I am a Mechanical Engineer in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Area (DFW) working to make some brilliant new designs capable and manufacturable. My expertise is in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GDT) and mechanical producibility. But enough about that, here’s some fun things about me and what I do around the net.
- Mechanical Engineer w/15+ years experience
- Husband to a beautiful wife
- Father to 4 great children1
- Has a dog named Magic Head/Ovaltine Jenkins/Lavender Gooms/Hummingbird Saltalamacchia/Ghee Buttersnaps/Jazz Hands2
- I play guitar
- I have a patent for a toilet..seriously.
- I love Cap’n Crunch, Berries or no Berries!
Trae has currently read 13 books this year, with a goal of reading 20 books in 2023. That puts him 5 book behind schedule.
Yumi and the Nightmare Painter
by Brandon Sanderson
⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I honestly waffled at going 3 or 4. It’s a good book, and yes it is a departure from Sanderson’s normal fair, but it just didn’t grip me like all his other stuff. I spent a long time forcing myself to return to the book, the two separate narratives kept stopping the flow. <br /><br />That said, the last 1/3 of the book was quite good. I really enjoyed that part and couldn’t put it down until the end. 100% worth the read just not one I’ll probably return to. — See my review here