I am Trae Blain
I’m 3 parts Husband, 2 parts Father, 1 part Geek, 4 parts Christ-follower, 6 parts Sarcasm, and 9 parts Sexy…wait…that’s too many parts.
Here I wax poetic, read profusely, offer hot opinions, code…I’m a coder…, jam, watch movie films and my stories, and gameplay.
Welcome to the ol’ Stomping Grounds
Below are a few of my latest posts and favorite items package just for you. But best place to look is the blog and I write and ‘draft’ in the open in my digital garden.
- ChatGPT Wrote a Song 2023.02.13
- Split-wheeled Motorcycle 2023.02.08
- Static Site CMS 2023.01.24
- People who think they know everything are a … 2023.01.20
- Good Music 2023.01.16
- Personal Websites 2023.01.12
- Website Builders 2023.01.08
- Einstein's Relativity and Predestination 2018.06.26
- My Favorite Sports Teams 2017.12.13
- Automated Blinds 2017.01.05
ChatGPT Wrote a Song | #
Colin Meloy of The Decemberist had ChatGPT write a song in his style. It’s an example of how a great artist can bring a terrible-to-mediocre song up to something pretty decent.
Split-wheeled Motorcycle | #
These fools chopped a rear tire of motorcycle in half…and the outcome is amazing.
What Can We Learn from Barnes & Noble's Surprising Turnaround? | #
Digital platforms are struggling, meanwhile a 136-year-old book retailer is growing again. But why?
An Acoustic Cover of ‘Toss a Coin to Your Witcher’ Played on Two Guitars by One Musician | #
Luca Stricagnoli played a harmonic dual acoustic guitar cover of "Toss a Coin to Your Witcher" from the Netflix series "The Witcher".